AUTOMATED HYDROBLASTING • HYDROBLASTING SOLUTIONS • SURFACE PREP • DRY ICE BLASTING
If you need it clean, we can handle it.
Through the use of high-pressure water, Augusta Industrial Services can safely, quickly and economically solve your industrial and commercial cleaning problems. With a force of 1,000 PSI to 40,000 PSI and adjustable flow rates, the water blaster will clean almost any surface. Hydroblasting services are often used in conjunction with our Vacuum trucks for immediate removal of waste.
We are proud members of the Water Jet Technology Association safety committee.
Our Hydroblasting Services:
Automated “Hands-Free” Cleaning can be accomplished using our remotely operated systems. We have systems for tube cleaning, pipe cleaning, tank cleaning, cold cutting and surface preparation. We have the experience and know-how to develop custom solutions for challenging systems and locations.
- Removes High Pressure Hose from Operator’s Hands
- Reduces or eliminates exposure to hazardous materials
- Reduces operator fatigue
- Minimizes the potential for heat stress resulting fewer and shorter breaks
- Operates with greater Precision, Speed and Safety
- Maximizes efficiency with consistent and thorough cleaning
- Can be remotely operated outside of the blast zone in many cases
- Can be custom engineered for even the most challenging applications
Through the use of high-pressure water, Augusta Industrial Services can safely, quickly and economically solve your industrial and commercial cleaning problems. With a force of 2,500 PSI to 40,000 PSI, high pressure water will clean almost any surface. Flexible application allows for a wide range of applications, including:
- Tube cleaning
- Pipe cleaning
- Non-Entry Tank / Vessel cleaning using 2D and 3D nozzles for full coverage
- Boiler Cleaning
- Grating/Floor Cleaning
- “Cold Cutting” steel
- Concrete prep or removal
- Can be combined with vacuuming services to ensure minimal downtime and spillover
Surface Prep and Floor Cleaning
Augusta Industrial Services’ Hydro-Mower and rotating spray systems have proven their ability in the harshest environments. Applications include paint booth grate cleaning, coating removal, highway stripe removal, airport runway rubber removal, surface preparation, concrete scarification, and hydro-demolition.
- Faster and more effective than alternative methods
- Controlled cutting rates
- Consistent cleaning
Dry Ice Blasting (When You Can’t Use Water)
Dry ice blast cleaning provides a non-conductive, environmentally responsible cleaning process that allows equipment to be cleaned in-place, without cool down or disassembly. In addition, the outage time typically needed for cleaning can be reduced up to 65%
- Reduce outage time for cleaning by 65%
- Completely eliminates secondary waste
- Clean in-place, no cool down or disassembly
- Non-conductive, non-abrasive, and environmentally responsible